We anticipate having two HS boys teams this upcoming season.
Showcase Team (ST) –
- This team is geared for players who are considering or intend to play soccer in college.
- This team will play in two local tournaments and two college showcase tournaments.
- Showcases are tournaments that invite high level teams and college coaches to attend.
- Players will be guided through the college recruitment process.
- The additional cost for the ST covers additional college prep meetings and the higher cost of showcase tournaments.
High School Boys Team (HST) -
- The HST will play four local tournaments in MN and WI (including the ECU tournament) in either the second or top bracket.
- This gives players the opportunity to play at a high level for continued development while reducing travel, commitment, and cost.
- The expectation for this team is to perform at a very high level with great levels of success.
Coach JD Jones and two assistant coaches will run 2-3 joint trainings per week. The first week of training, May 17 - 21, will serve as a tryout for the showcase team, if needed, and to establish starting lineups for the upcoming weekend.
7:00 - 8:30 pm
|Week 1||5/17 - 5/23||Trainings/Tryouts||Rev It Up Tourney in Apple Valley (ST and HST)|
|Week 2||5/24-5/30||Trainings||Chula Vista Showcase in WI Dells (ST)|
|Week 3||5/31 - 6/6||Trainings||St Croix Cup (HST)|
|Week 4||6/7-6/13||Trainings||ECU Tourney (HST)
Puma Illinois Showcase in Aurora, IL (ST)
|Week 5||6/14-6/21||Trainings||Possible Friendlies (HST and ST)|
|Week 6||6/21-6/27||Trainings||Summer Shoot Out Tourney in Appleton (HST and ST)|
Spring 2021 Registration and Tournament Fees
Registration fees cover league fees, referee fees, coach pay and operational costs.
Tournament fees cover tournament registration fees and coach travel expenses.
Summer 2021 Only
Summer 2021 Only
|Payment Plan||Total Cost|
|HS Boys Showcase Team||$285||$370||$45 at registration, 2 monthly payments of $305||$655|
|HS Boys Team||$285||$180||$45 at registration, 3 payments of $210||$465|