Winter Futsal Season Plan
Players will have the opportunity to participate in well over 30 events (trainings, games, and free-play) from early December until Spring Break. Attendance at all events is optional, and you are welcome to register even if you'll miss a few events.
Quality winter training is one of the main things that can help raise players' skill levels and confidence to another level. We hope you join us!
- Futsal-specific weekly trainings with our professional coaching staff from early December until Spring Break
- See table below for trainings days, times, and locations (TBD).
- Play in the Futsal East League (6 games)
- Friday nights at St. Croix Valley Recreation Center Dome
- Dates are 12/16, 12/30, 01/06, 01/13, 01/20, 01/27
- Weekly open play during off-league weeks (8 sessions)
- Two Futsal Tournaments (minimum 3 games each). Exact Dates TBD.
- UWEC -ECU Tournament - Early February
- New Richmond March Meltdown Tournament
**Not all groups will play each week. Schedule will be published after registration closes.
Age Group/Gender Day Time Location 10U Girls Mondays 5:30-6:30 pm TBD 10U Boys Mondays 6:30-7:30 pm TBD 12U Girls Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 pm TBD 12U Boys Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm TBD 14/15U Girls Wednesdays 7:30-8:30 pm TBD 14/15U Boys Mondays 7:30-8:30 pm TBD
*** These sessions are open to players currently registered on ECU Fall rosters and non-members. Current ECU uniforms will be used. Registration minimum of 8 players required to form a team at any individual age group/gender.***
Winter 2022-23 Futsal Registration and Tournament Fees
Registration/Tournament Fees (covers coach pay, facility rental, futsal league registration, and tournaments):
$405 Members / $430 Non-Members